#397. Trusting you was my decision. Proving me right is your choice.
The 5 key components of Emotional Intelligence are:
1. Self-Awareness – People who scores highly on emotional intelligence are described as being high in self-awareness. They know what they are feeling and why; they know what triggers their emotions and what their instinctive response is likely to be. This self-understanding puts them in control, so they choose their responses – and aren’t ruled by their passions. People who are high in self-awareness can take an honest and objective look at themselves. They know what their strengths and weaknesses are, and they use this knowledge to get the most out of life.
2. Self-Regulation – This is the ability to manage your emotions and to take control of your impulses. People who are strong in this area rarely demonstrate poor judgment, make impulsive decisions, or are gripped by out of control emotions (such as being overwhelmingly jealous, or experiencing fits of rage). Instead, they are able to think before they speak or act. They also have the ability to say no to themselves and others.
3. Motivation – High self motivation is another trait associated with high emotional intelligence. It means loving a challenge, and being able to push through obstacles and difficulties to achieve a goal that is important to you. Highly motivated individuals are able to sacrifice immediate satisfaction for the purpose of achieving long-term success. They’re highly productive and are generally effective at whatever they do.
4. Empathy – This is being able to walk in another person’s shoes and to see the world from their perspective. Empathic individuals have excellent people skills. They are good at recognising and being sensitive to the feelings and viewpoints of others. They are good listeners; they don’t box and stereotype people; and are good at managing relationships. They are experienced as being honest, open and real.
5. Social Skills – People with good social skills are easy to talk to. You feel good around them as they listen well, give you their full and undivided attention, and are interested in you and your opinions. They are excellent team players as they help others shine, and their focus is on other people’s talents and strengths. In addition to this, they tend to be good communicators and negotiators.
That how life works for you…
If you like psychology facts, astrology, college tips, disney, mental health posts (posts about how to cope with depression or be happy), then you should follow this blog.
- If you also followed and liked his (FaceBook Page Here)
- Message him with 5 words to describe your blog and he will add you in the next promote list.
- Furthermore, if you have questions related to studying, he would be more than happy to address your questions privately.Thanks for visiting!